Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways #1)



Synopsis:
When an unexpected inheritance elevates her family to the ranks of the aristocracy, Amelia Hathaway discovers that tending to her younger sisters and wayward brother was easy compared to navigating the intricacies of the ton. Even more challenging: the attraction she feels for the tall, dark, and dangerously handsome Cam Rohan.

Wealthy beyond most men's dreams, Cam has tired of society's petty restrictions and longs to return to his "uncivilized" Gypsy roots. When the delectable Amelia appeals to him for help, he intends to offer only friendship―but intentions are no match for the desire that blindsides them both. But can a man who spurns tradition be tempted into that most time-honored arrangement: marriage? Life in London society is about to get a whole lot hotter

My Review:
Really, I cannot give the long review right now.
It's sad but I have many assigment from my calss so forgive me.

Maybe because I've started frequently find any plot like this so I'm beginning a little slow in reading. I don't spend a day or two day so curious like usual. Another reason, because of my activities on campus make my reading time just reducing.

So here, Rohan made me forced to remember about him in the wallflowers series  who've I read a long time age. And vaguely I remembered he was a character that obedient and could made me fell in love but Amelia kinda made me annoyed with her self-esteem who did not want to rely to other people. Instead, I fell in love with the character of Merripen and Win. I really like them, I could feel  there was a bond even though they were often seen silent. Anyway I want to read their story although I'm not sure I could get the book. sob.

Wanna this book? Put all down and grab it fast here >>>> 

♥♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)