Until Forever

Click here to see Indonesian Review for this novel


Synopsis:

From the shadows of the past.

Prim and beautiful professor Roseleen White clutches her new prized possession - a thousand-year-old Scandinavian sword. And suddenly, a dream stands before her: a magnificent Viking warrior sworn to satisfy Roseleen's every desire.

Until forever.

Accursed for untold centuries, mighty Thorn is now enslaved to a woman. Yet it is Roseleen who is the true prisoner, held willing captive by a handsome barbarian who sweeps her back to the ancient past on a journey of sensual discovery. But only by banishing him from her life forever can Roseleen free Thorn from immortality's chains - forcing her to make a devastating choice that will either imperil their future or preserve a love more powerful than time.


My Review:
I just wanted to really recommend this novel to anyone who likes the story of time travel.

For the sake of the God this novel is really exciting!!!

I usually knpw about story of time travel just limited in korean drama, but this, I enjoy it on a piece of paper with the setting of the western continent. By contrast setting of modern vs. the past days of the war in England or in Normandy if it follows the contours of the novel. Where I can imagine that all of the characters wear clothing that is usually presented in historical romance novel that I usually read.

I even increased the star for this novel gradually ranging from 3 star, because I felt somewhat bored in beginning and didn't quite understand, plus the meeting of these two characters ways too long. I was raised to 4 stars because  when finally told that the past would continue to change the future ultimately force them together and made them experienced kind of thrilling adventure with a lot of things that happened. And finally I had to give it 5 stars because I could not say anything with how the novel ends!

Everything was so sweet when told how these two couple, Thorn and Rosaline be mutually bonded to one and the other, not to mention the Thorn characters that were often confused with the luxuries of modern world and Rosaline who could br adapted immediately to the past because of his intelligence in the field of history.

It seemed there was a lot of emotion when the reader could sense immediately that Rosaine or Thorn already love each other even though it did not say literally in this book. All the sweet events that happened between the two of them alone was able to show it. How do we continue to be reminded of how this story will end, whether with Thorn allowed to live in the modern world, or later Rosaline who must make tough decisions Thorn returns to his world. It's a touching story at the same time tragic enough when reminded that once they split up, they would be parted forever.

Thorn really made me followed how it felt in in Rosaline position. With his looks who like a fight, then confused and stunned expression on the sophistication of the 20th century but he also did not like a lecture because he didn't like looking stupid while he was an important and great person in his origin place. Yet about how both of them debate and then the softness he showed to Rosaline, and he had great intentions to live together forever with Rosaline. Really, hard not to in love at Thorn. And Rosaline, although in the end he was pretty stupid or I would have done the same thing if I were Rosaline, but I think the ending was fair enough. For a moment I thought that this could be a sad ending first novel that I read for the historical romance genre, but thankfully it was still happy ending. And thus the own story was fantasy, so that if it ended with fantasy thing I think it still made sense and I actually love it.

SPOILER!!

I really got into the climax, made me feel the pain Rosaline felt when he drove Thorn to go, and I just come sobbing. Wondered what the reasons were used when they were finally reunited. And indeed, as the story of time travel, which makes me even this is still not satisfied for the ending. Fair hell, but it's still less long enough. Despite their separation to within a few pages in this novel, but I've missed the interaction Thorn and Rosaline and I want more.

And like the other time travel stories, that this story was also an opportunity to interpret any purpose disclosed at the end of the story. If I personally still, yeah .. can't help, this all happened because Rosaline who drove Thorn went away and the only requirement for returning was to forget everything and live as they should in the future where Rosaline started from the beginning. The second meeting they were still as sweet as ever. Instead, I hope there was a sequel. Although don't know if there would be sequel then the what is will be the conflict? Whohohoho.

Just a day I devoured this novel, it was so hard to stop!


Wanna this book? Put all down and grab it fast here >>>> 


 ♥♥♥♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Scandal in Spring (The Wallflowers, Book 4)