Scandal in Spring (The Wallflowers, Book 4)



Synopsis: 
After spending three London seasons searching for a husband, Daisy Bowman's father has told her in no uncertain terms that she must find a husband. Now. And if Daisy can't snare an appropriate suitor, she will marry the man he chooses - the ruthless and aloof Matthew Swift. Daisy is horrified. A Bowman never admits defeat, and she decides to do whatever it takes to marry someone ...anyone ...other than Matthew. But she doesn't count on Matthew's unexpected charm ...or the blazing sensuality that soon flares beyond both their control. And Daisy discovers that the man she has always hated just might turn out to be the man of her dreams. But right at the moment of sweet surrender, a scandalous secret is uncovered ...one that could destroy both Matthew and a love more passionate and irresistible than Daisy's wildest fantasies.

My Review:
Comparatively very slow for me to finish this novel. I'm too skeptical in this book because I thought the story about the daisy not be much different from the story belongs to Lilian. Then I thought, well I'm going to bored. I do not too excited to read this last book . I even thought may not read well is not a problem.

But luckily I found this book to be 20rb discount and I'm interested in the synopsis. I immediately snapped it.

And it turns out guys. This the second novel after story of Annabele which for me is the most good. And worth create 4.5 stars

Wanna get this book? Put all down and grab it fast here >>>>
Click Here to Get the Book in Paperback
Click Here to Get the Book in Kindle

 ♥♥♥♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Post a Comment


Regulation to fill the comment box:

>> Don't use Anynomous
>> Use your google account or just your link/ URL. The main point is, always put your name here :)
>> Cannot receive any spam comment such as comment that it's not relevant with my topic
>> When your comment does not appear, it because I haven't approve that or I haven't read that. So just wait until I read that, please understand :)

Thank you

-------------------------------------||-------------------------------------

Syarat menambahkan komentar:

>> Jangan berkomentar dengan menggunakan Anynomous
>> Gunakan account google kamu atau jika tidak gunakan URL, yang penting ada nama kalian.. :)
>> Tidak menerima komentar berisi spam..
>> Apabila komentar tidak muncul, berarti komentar kalian belum di moderasi. Jadi tolong mengerti ya.. :)

terimakasih

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)